Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 23: 22/05/09: Terradillos de los Templarios to (somewhere)

I´m finding that in the mornings I tend to use my wide angle lens when taking photos. There´s the sunrise, the fields, the trail leading to the horizon, the snowy mountains in the distance, the... everything.

Then as the day progresses my feet feel bruised, my knees ache & fatigue sets in, I start looking down more often. That´s when I switch to the telephoto (zoom) lens, after I start noticing the myriad of flowers, the pollen that sits like snow along the track, the beetles, the... everything.

The landscape & mountains have always been there; the flowers & beetles have always been there. Sometimes you just need something difficult to force a change in perspective before you can fully appreciate the wonderful things that have been there all along.









No comments: